Signal - >AVIAN TRANSMISSION. CRIMINAL WANTED | Solstice Roleplay

Signal >AVIAN TRANSMISSION. CRIMINAL WANTED

EvDo

Oct 20, 2018
<This broadcast is on the avian communication channels of civilian, commercial and military purposes in the avian language, accompanied by a static hologram depicting an elderly male avian.>

Attention! This man's name is Tephetkan Aesura. He is guilty of heresy, the renunciation of the temple, the massacre in the colony "Kellae'Emati" in 2982 (planet Kellaeque), the theft of the property of the scientific cult of Rahe.
The duty of every Flightless and grounded avian to arrest and transfer him to the Religious Police or the Inquisition. Be careful, the heretic knowns the spear-dancing and sniper weapons. If for any reason you are not able to use force, but you know any information about location of this avian, immediately inform the nearest Temple or Inquisitor. Reporting a heretic to alien authorities and security forces is prohibited.

Be careful. Bless you Kluex
<Next is the encrypted text that is understandable only to security forces.>
Enter your ID -----------
Note. Tephetkan knows too much, because he worked for the |*********| cult. He knows about our secrets, which means that help from alien authorities is prohibited. Killing a traitor is prohibited. He is the last survivor of the expedition 198-67b. To understand how important the information that is stored in his memory: the planet 198-67b was destroyed by small device and he knows where is that weapon. A further explanation is unacceptable. Catch him at any cost.

seaweedgo

Oct 1, 2018
// User "SpiritOfNorth" replies. //

Thanks for telling me he knows about your secrets. Now I will go buy him some sunflower seeds to peck on as he gives me all your shitty ritual secrets or whatever.

// End. //

Sep 24, 2018

Thanks for telling me he knows about your secrets. Now I will go buy him some sunflower seeds to peck on as he gives me all your shitty ritual secrets or whatever.

// End. //
User "Dipper" replied to this post!

This is the easiest, best way to redeem yourselves, Grounded. I've skirted the line before and this kind of work is perfect for ending investigations and getting tax exemption. Do it for that, at the very least, if your soul cannot see why assisting the government apprehend a mass murderer is a good thing.

seaweedgo

Oct 1, 2018
User "Dipper" replied to this post!

This is the easiest, best way to redeem yourselves, Grounded. I've skirted the line before and this kind of work is perfect for ending investigations and getting tax exemption. Do it for that, at the very least, if your soul cannot see why assisting the government apprehend a mass murderer is a good thing.

Bold of you to assume I pay taxes.

// End. //