Private - Dipper's Scrawls | Solstice Roleplay

Private Dipper's Scrawls

Sep 24, 2018
Written in Space English

-they're investigating Chitli which means they're also investigating me, i gotta get back home

-qustuls shitty as usual, but i found some light in the darkness. guardian cocolihzti's temple is practically begging for new initiates. Chitli headed over to Fenuku's temple and i came with him but damn it was bad. i visited over at cocolihzti temple and the psionics there are perfect for fighting florans and shit. im gonna go there instead, Chitli can be a plucker all he wants at Fenuku's but im gonna go to cocolihzti

- sent another schematic to that inventor chitli told me about. some eccentric bored guy stuck on avos. these boots may actually be of use, but i doubt they'd become popular. the non-mechanical versions are hard enough to balance as is

- holy fuck cocolihzti's psionics are disgusting but damn are they powerful. im learning how to read and write glyph too, i shouldve learned this shit 40 years ago

Written in Avian Glyphs

- Well the investigations over now that Chitlipotonqui's got his project going. I've learned pretty much everything I need to from the temple and I'll be seeing this place again when I'm too old to work. Chitlipotonqui's got me helping him with the project and I've procured some blueprints, schematics, and gas typically used in Human Prisons. Barbwire fences were easy, as well as the guard towers, it was just the issue of setting up the facility and not attracting the attention of the Florans. We'll see how far this goes, but the Hoshimara clan seems to know what they're doing.

- The Hoshimara clan has been very helpful. They put in a bunch of schematics and designs for us and I've been speaking more and more with one of them, this big burly guy. With his help, I should be able to expand my reach, acquiring human and hylotl tech perhaps.

- The project went perfectly, no doubt due to the Hoshimara clan's involvement. Qustul's quickly becoming one of the largest producers in food and the Floran attacks have reduced dramatically, probably due to the hostage scenario. That hylotl lad's quite friendly too, we seem to hit the same notes and while they're technically a terrorist group, they're still Hylotl. I'll invite him to drinks, make it some Avian-Hylotl cultural exchange or something.

- Chitlipotonqui's run into some trouble, killer robots for hire, and of course the idiot hired them and they backfired. I've put up some sort of warning or whatever on the starnet but he's kind of fucked in this area. He'll have to hire some real mercs to get him safe while I investigate.

- Robots got thrashed by the local law enforcement and I got beat up real bad by some cyborg bandits, ribs got all fucked but everything else I was able to heal off. Cocolihzti was definitely the right choice. I've got to take it slow for now, but I've informed the law enforcement about it all.

- The idiots didn't arrest the bandits, I was too busy checking for wounded at the time and they simply FORGOT. What a failure of the system. Blaze Winchester is here, though, and I've been informed of her a few times by Chitlipotonqui. She seems to want to do something about the law enforcement here or enact it herself, I don't truly know for now. There's something abut her and her companions though, hopefully I'll get an audience.

- Despite Ms. Winchester's blatant ignoring of me, she eventually gave me a statement rather than a condescending nod or the like. Her constant tugging me around has lead to some sort of admiration. Typically, only the strong or busy refuse such inquires and I believe her to be both. I've acquired her number and we'll have to work something out.

- I healed up a human at the clinic using my abilities, he would've died from internal bleeding otherwise. It's nowhere near as complicated as the medical work Chitlipotonqui ocassionally does and I'm grateful for it. However, there is another there. Naoko. She seems to be psionically sensitive, my very prescence sickens her, like the fertility psions at Qustul. I tested it through pointing at her whilst she wasn't looking. Visible stuttering and the like shows she truly is a psion.

- I did a few tests with Ms. Winchester and Naoko, as Ms. Winchester appears to indeed be a psion with some sort of draining ability. She knocked Naoko out and later drained her own energy using a mirror. However, her male acquaintence showed some sort of psionic ability himself. I'll have to do some tests on him later.

- Methias is his name and he seems to have some sort of psionic shut-down ability. It doesn't work on Naoko, who perhaps may not be psionic but merely psionically sensitive, but it definitely worked on me. It took a few tries but I managed to teach him how to activate it. I told Ms. Winchester and him to practice their abilities together and let me know what happens. This is very interesting, to say the least, but my money problems are starting to catch up with me, that Hylotl's tastes are not cheap.

Sep 24, 2018
Written in Avian Glyphs

- I plucked up this time. Apparently there's some psionic shit going on, affecting peoples dreams and stuff. I was speaking with Naoko and some cyborg about it and right when Naoko gets to how 'its trying to control us' or something along those lines, she gets all glossy eyed and slowly leaves the bar. I freak out, thinking she mind controlled, nearly get shot by some dipshit officer and I call up Methias Russo for help. I wasn't very clear about it, so Methias came running with a shotgun and shit in hand; he comes in, snaps Naoko, and pretty much leaves. Naoko was just all stressed out by some powerful Hylotl psion that entered. I've seen them before but never spoke with them; they've got pale white skin, blinded eyes it looks like, a real creepy looking sort. I'll have to find them and see what they're capable of.

- Plucked up again. I was trying to help some retard out because she got her legs literally frozen off, like Chitli almost did, but the others there didn't sedate or restrain her or anything, always second guessing my psionic abilities too. Granted, I didn't know if I could really help but she was gonna have her legs amputated otherwise. I did everything for Purposeful Pustules except the actual activation of it, the girl was all screaming and freaking out, just like the robot and other psion there. So... I left. Kluex, I need to find Naoko and apologize, I'm in such a plucking mess of reputation right now.

- Speaking of messes, I'm in debt. I've got to find some way to make pixels, fast. Maybe that bounty thats up for the massacring grounded plucker... Tephetkan Aesura. The transmission didn't give a description of him, so its sketchy, but if it really is the government, I'll be able to take out a loan or something.

Sep 24, 2018
Written in Avian Glyphs

- Got my finances in check. Apparently I was brewing the venom wrong, so that's a huge chunk back into my pockets.

- Some dipshit tried to barter his way for a scalpel, just wouldn't leave the clinic or any of that, so security got called. The guy was a bit too close to Naoko I think and he had a piece of metal in his fist, so that fool, Wyatt, shot him four or five times in the chest. The guy also took a round to the leg and Wyatt took one to the back. He's a crazy one, thats for sure. I accidentally used my ability on Naoko during the chaos, since I was a bit high at the time, and that mist creature Syed showed up, just to leave. Maybe I was hallucinating. Anyway, I gotta train myself a bit more and figure out if its possible to weaponize that ability Syed used against the floran on that one planet.

- The dipshit broke out of the clinic, but I let him go since he was somewhat in the right. The mammals here are honestly stupid, not bothering to lock people up in prison cells, noooo, just handcuff them to a moveable bed and leave them unattended. However, that's not the important bit; Syed approached me and called me out for stalking him or whatever he said. I was ready for a fight and he imparted some mild wisdom on me, talked about my psionics and how the solution to the Floran menace may very well be disease. If he didn't know how I knew about him, then he was just sensing my psionics. If I were to hit him with Regenerative Recession, then maybe if he went to phase through something, he wouldn't be able to phase back and he'd just get fucked. He thinks himself invincible, and maybe he is, but he's got to have some sort of weakness.

- Apparently the bunker on the east of Duskwood is home to some beast that can turn itself invisible; it's killed two people already. I signed up with some mammal working for Naoko on a hunting trip and I've already contacted 'Tiller Fletching' about him joining us. The mammal working for Naoko's gonna set up a hydroponics lab in the bunker; maybe I can convince her to grow some Xim'Root there as payment for my help. Either way, I've notified Chitli of the situation and he's gonna be trading Blood for Poison of mine, in preparation for it. My blood and his blood mixing should be enough to activate my abilities, at least, at the strongest.

- Big fucking fight on Duskwood happened, multiple mammals got gibbed and of course a floran was on the scene. However, the robot I was passively admiring, 'Old Dog', got blasted into bits. Syed was on the location when I found the body, of course, and they pulled the 'brain chip' out of him. The mist devil spoke about a place he knew where they could fix Old Dog, but I expect some sort of trap. He invited along the floran, Naoko, Wyatt, and some police officer or whatever, too, so I had to go with despite the dangers. Naoko's too valuable an asset and I've found myself enjoying her company; she brings me down, in a good way. Chitli's promised to get me the vials before we set off and I already delivered him my part of the deal. Hope that floran death camp of his works out well enough, but I don't expect much from poisoning the colonies water supply with Festering Fauna. History showed that the townsfolk weren't too sympathetic to it and I'm sure he'll just blame the Temple if any talons even remotely get pointed his way.

Sep 24, 2018
- I didn't bother going on the trip. Neither of them. There's been something gnawing at my brain, I feel, for awhile now. I've had Chitli scan me, but its nothing medical like a tumor or the like. It's definitely psionic. However, its not something external... I've warped my ship around and despite thinking it was gone after I traveled a good distance out, it proved to be a false positive. I could still feel it, the prescence in my head. It can't be the drugs... Chitli scanned me; its not my own psionics either.

- I was investigating Naoko's disappearance by myself when that demon of a creature Syed appeared and spoke to me. It was watching from the shadows as I snooped, and so, I attacked it. It didn't work, nor did the creature fight back. I presume it cannot keep its nigh-invincible form and assault at the same time, only exist. Anyway, Naoko's back and everythings fan-fucking-tastic. I'm feeling... weaker, after this encounter.

- Nothing medical, still, I'm fine. I met some gas-bag creature, showed him psionics in exchange for some food or the like. Every day goes by and I do not have a clear path towards my goal. I could just start... fighting any Floran I see, but that won't get on the galactic scale. I need some McGuffin that amplifies my psionic abilites or something, let me poison an entire planet of the creatures. That obviously doesn't exist, but with artifacts like that stupid arrow, maybe. I should keep talking with these mammals at the very least; Chitlis camp is making me good passive income with the deals I've set up.

- This human garbage is getting to my head. I've been blindly following what the government says when it comes to recovered crystals, but if what happened to that Shard-Priest, I forget his name, pink feathers, long, skinny curved beak, is anything to go by, then perhaps I could achieve what we truly need to defeat the Floran Menace. Could corruption truly be running throughout the infallible government, preventing us? Or is it a revolution thing? If even 10% of the populace was to achieve nigh-deification... there could be splinters. History has shown how weak Humanity was when it was working against itself and its own galactic interests. Kluex knew this, we have to stay whole... at least by governmental standards. I'm not going to turn in the next crystals, I've got to figure out how /truly/ connected it is to psionics.

- I'll put down the information I have on this Shard-Priest here, but I've got to keep these notes close to heart. I'll stay away from technology, yes, but my current idea is I'll implant it inside of me, or something. I don't know how my psionics could manage such a feat, but, it would likely be the safest bet.

Pink-Feathered Male Avian of Unknown Age (Suspected to be at LEAST 100 years). Despite his aging, he is in perfect health and his feathers show no signs of fading. However, he has stated that he is infertile. (Kluex and some of the most influential Priests never had Hatchlings, despite their pro-growth stance. Connection?)
He became a Shard-Priest after surviving a leap from the tower. He suffered damage mostly to his legs and pelvis, but his ribcage also suffered damage. Despite having the bottom two bones in his rib-cage removed during the surgery, I managed to feel them when we met. Either he was lying, or he regrew said bones... somehow.
His psionics are typical of a Shard-Priest. Shielding mostly, used to protect from Non-Avolite projectiles and seal wounds temporarily, though I'm positive the real meat of the psionics lies in their crystal rituals.

Now here is what concerns me the most. I hired a psionic from the Hoshimara clan to do some investigating on this. His psionic abilities are tremendously useful, especially for what sort of work they get into. I dare not write anything specific down about it, but he was able to re-create part of, what I believe, to be the ritual the Shard-Priest in question goes through on the frontier.

() He examines the confiscated crystals for about 20 minutes, touching them multiple times (scanning for cracks or damage, I assume) and separating them into three piles. ()
[] He writes something for another 5 minutes worth of time. I assume its a record of the crystals, paperwork as always. []
<> He packages away two of the piles in separate high-security boxes, leaving one of the piles on the table. <>
!! He then crushes up the pile of crystals and brings it to his head region. The remaining pile was the smallest and is taken away in one fistful, to what I assume, is ingestion. !!
() He then cleans up the area before heading to bed, upon which, we were unable to make record of what happened next. ()

I've paid the clan member plenty of hush-money about the situation and he knows my goals align extremely closely with his and his clan, I pray that Kluex forgives me for privying a xeno to our most hidden secrets. However, I assume the Apex already know, so I've reason to believe only Avians can properly use /any/ kind of power from these crystals.

Now then, another list of my theories.

> The crystals have something to do with Avian biology. The crystals may very-well be biological in nature.
> Only psionically active Avian's would be at all influenced by these crystals. The more out-of-touch the Avian is, the lessened the effects of other psionics seem to be on them. I've become somewhat of an expert out here afterall. Though, this is mostly guesswork here, I'll admit.
> The Crystal needs to be introduced into the bloodstream, somehow. In the future, perhaps I will inject it, or snort it. Either way, I need to do experimentation later.
> What the Shardpriest is doing is neither prohibited nor allowed. Judging by the lack of age on him, I assume the government knows but has not interfered. They have his records, somewhere.

Now then, most of this is... guesswork. I'm actively breaking the law here, but its for a greater good and I've not the time to integrate into high-escalons of government and learn the truth legally. The floran menace has to be dealt with and I feel I'm on the right path.

- I just realized that re-reading over my work, there isn't any record of the Shardpriests name. There isn't any record of his name /anywhere/. I cannot find any proof of this mans existence. Even the inn that he stayed at, there is no record of /anyone/ using that room, despite us investigating it and seeing his presence through the psionics. I don't like this. I know I'll be investigated myself, if they aren't already doing such. It's do or die and I have one crystal here with me. Arbiter, judge my actions accordingly.

Sep 24, 2018
- Kluex spoke to me. I've been blessed. The gnawing at my brain is gone. My psionics have changed, I may be a Hedge Psion. I can't explain what happened, not on paper, not in words. It felt like my very being, my essence, my blood spoke. The Aether was visible, if only briefly. This all sounds extremely heretical, which is why, with my new abilities, I've had my pages encased in Keratin inside of me. Perhaps in the future I will be approached by a representative of the Temple. For now, I must fulfill my goal.

Systematic genocide cannot be done by one man. Kluex knew this. I require acolytes, initiates. Thus, I need to become a true Hedge Psion and form my own temple, eventually becoming a Guardian. The easiest initiates would be my own spawn, but... I've always had issues on that front and my brain seems not to have been fixed in that regard. Most of my body hasn't been affected, to tell the truth, my beak is still cracked and busted, but, I no longer itch from my Aveshiptae.

My psionics have drastically changed and I can no longer even do some of them... but my body seems nigh-invicible now. I can form Keratin in place of missing bone, my organs can be refilled, my only worry is my brain and spine now. I've got more control, so much control I know not what to do with it. I will head to the temple of Cocolizti and quietly figure my limits.

The path is clear now and an alias like 'Dipper' is nothing. This is a rebirth I've undergone, chosen by the Aether itself. To the Skies, my new title of Atonahui, will rise, along with my soul.

Sep 24, 2018
- I'm having doubts, which is normal, but I feel some of the other substances I've been consuming may have had some sort of effect. I don't exactly know what the long-term health issues/benefits are with the Venom, but I've heard of depressants causing hallucinations before. This was a bit too powerful to be a mere hallucination, but it is possible it was one.

What is clear, however, is that my abilities have mutated. The concrete thing here is that I am one of the 52 Hedge Psions currently active, so says the Temple. I barely made the cut, but my durability test was exceedingly powerful. I need to train more, my Festering Fauna, which I am renaming to Amiqui Atonahui, affects /all/ species now, not just florans. If I were to bless a water source or the like, it could harm the entire ecosystem rather than just the floran menance. My control over my other psionics has increased, so perhaps I could manage such a feat. I also need to actually /touch/ it, now, and I know it uses nutrients or the like. I'm positive this is an upgrade, nonetheless.

As for my other abilities, Purposeful Pustules, now named as Cocoxcacalpan, no longer requires the broth. My blood is good enough for this. If I pause and focus hard enough, I can feel the blood pumping through my veins, my heartbeat, and the grinding in my gullet. The buboes my body creates when it closes sections off, I can now harden, like with Scaled Scarring, now named Amo Oc Achi Tonehua. The buboes can harden to Keratin, the same material my beak and talons are made of, but I can /feel/ the drain on my body when I do this. I need an IV of vitamins and shit hooked up to me or something if I'm going to do anything particularly spectacular.

- I've been eating 5 meals a day now; full meals, not snacks, and still I hunger at night before I go to sleep. Despite this dramatic change, I've never felt younger, nor healthier. Chitlipotonqui can feel it, he knows I've done something to achieve this, but I've deflected the process. He assumes a drug binge, which I've been curious myself if that is the answer. Perhaps I should ingest another crystal to remedy this doubt.

As for Amo Oc Achi Tonehua, I'm able to scale my sensitivity in the regions affected. So far, that includes the majority of my body, excluding parts of my head and groin region. While it would be great in bed, I'd rather not cause any damage down there. But Scaled Scarring's main downside of being unable to feel anything seems to have gone out the window... I only need to examine that human I used it on now, see if he too is affected by it and if I can change /his/ sensitivity in that region. Naoko's nestmate, I forget his name.

- I went in search of the mammals on a nearby colony only to have my ribcage shatter as I beamed down. My psionics weren't working properly there. I could still sense through my blood the issues, however, so perhaps it wasn't a 100% blockage. I should've looked up on the starnet, but apparently that region is psion-nullified. This is a cosmic problem. If a floran colony was created on such planets, we might never truly be rid of the menace, not without exceedingly expensive means. I'm going to get some actual surgery in and have Chitli replace the keratin in my ribcage with a bone transplant. I only hope he's as good on the living as he is with the dead.

Sep 24, 2018
- I found Naoko today, she seems to have changed. She's gotten softer, despite the location she's found herself in being even more dangerous than the last. I feel something has damaged her, or someone. Her typing on the Starnet has also shifted. I blame Syed.

As for psionics on that planet, I've done a few tests, the only one truly working being my main ability, Cocoxcacalpan, but barely. I managed to reconnect some of the soft keratin used in the holes of my beak, for eating. It's only soft on that specific planet, otherwise, hard as normal keratin. I can sense myself on that planet and even after speaking with one of the workers there, they have no clue as to why psionics are like that.

I may have to send a letter or something to Chitli, he'd be interested in this, I'm sure.

Sep 24, 2018
- I need to write this down. I met with Syed, he input some valuable information. The psionics on Oilsight are not being nullified, but drained towards the North and South pole; primarily the south pole as the colony is closer to the South. Inside the eye of the storm, he guesses psionic ability is boosted.

I cut my tongue, held it to the air, and felt the effect being drained in that direction. The next step to the mystery is getting to the pole.

The easiest way is to airdrop from space directly onto the eye of the storm, but the resources needed for that may be difficult and a way back would be even more so if the storm fucks with beaming. It could be a one way trip, the only other way through bracing the storm back to civilization on foot.

I'm gonna talk with the Hoshimara clan about their Planetkiller's, see if I can't borrow a suit or two. I need to form a party for this expedition and figure it out before that Syed gets his own crew together.

Also, Naoko helped me learn how to swim. That's nice.

Sep 24, 2018
- I've got Naoko and Noble onboard; I talked with Azsushi as well. He'll be lending me his EVA suit for the trip. We need to figure out what /exactly/ happens to psions in the center of the storm. I don't want to get melted, afterall. I'm going to put in a request with Chitli for a psionic floran; we'll send it down there without any clothing, see if it dies from exposure or psionic related things before I go down myself. Worst comes to worst, it'll get strong and we'll just have to blast it with the satellite.

Speaking of Satellite, yes, we're using the Hoshimara clans equipment for this. It's much better suited. A Hoshimara clan satellite and orbital drop pod. Azsushi and Naoko will stay up on the Satellite managing things from up top while Noble and I set up a beampad down below, as well as investigate the source of the psionic maelstrom.

If psionic power is boosted inside the eye of the storm, depending on how much, I could do some of the most dangerous experiments... mainly, replacing my own brain cells. Already, with my training, I can sense the parts of my brain that control what about me, not down to the cell, just the region. However, if not only my sensory psionics are boosted, but my creation and manipulation ones... I could make myself no longer lazy, no longer an addict, no longer homosexual; I could shift my organs to be more efficient, make my bones denser, expand my muscles... I could become a God. Yet, it depends on how fortified the psionics are inside the storm...

Selfishness aside, knowing how the storm was created could be useful on planets with dense amounts of Floran psions, or, the eye of the storm and its draining effects could be minimized into an amulet or the like, boosting a user, allowing them to poison an entire planet and slaughter the Floran populace living there.

Or, of course, the storm could overload my senses and give me a brain aneurysm and I die on the spot. It's very possible; which is why we'll send the Floran slave first.